Conference registration fee
The price of Conference registration fee is 70 Euros (Seventy Euros) and it includes conference materials, coffee and tea breaks, first day lunch, dinner, and closing banquet.
Since we have not been able to open a special Conference Bank account you will have to make payments upon arriving in Prishtina, in CASH. Upon payment you will receive the invoice.
*The registration fee does not include the annual subscription for KfV membership (10 euro). You will do it separately.
**Accommodation and the rest of meals are also responsibility of participants.
Due to the good will of the Mayor of Prishtina and the Institute of Albanology we have been able to obtain coverage of certain activities (some meals included), which we believe will enrich your experiences and your stay in our country.
- Transportation of guests from Airport to the hotels and back (Arrivals and Departures) on days Sunday, August 30, and Saturday, September 5 – will be covered by the Institute of Albanology. The transportation will take place twice during those days, one during AM and the other during PM, thus there will be some waiting depending on participant’s arrivals. Those who do not want to wait until a certain AM or PM group comes together can take TAXI on their own expense.
- Artistic Program during Opening Session (August 31 – Monday)- covered by the Institute of Albanology
- (Reception) Welcoming Dinner, (August 31 – Monday) – covered by the Mayor of Prishtina
- Traditional Dance and Music Concert at National Theatre (September 1 – Monday) – covered by the Mayor of Prishtina
- Excursion day – transportation, lunch and coffees included, (September 2 – Wednesday)- covered by the Institute of Albanology
- Transportation by bus to Ulpiana settlement and Gadime Cave, (September 4 – Friday) – covered by the Institute of Albanology